ELEGUSHI OLUWASEUN ADENIYI WELCOMES YOU TO MY BLOG

Hi, my name is Elegushi Oluwaseun Adeniyi (EOA), that is right, I am sure you were wondering what EOA stands for, and now you know it stands for my name. So who is EOA, EOA is a commercail/photography/editorial model, and also the CEO of EOA MODELING ACADEMY, EOA is a freelance model, EOA is also a creative genuis in the world of art, music and writings, fashion, and express alk this to the world through modeling. I have been modeling for 2 years now, went through Rainbow models academy, worked with lots of photographers, modeled for fashion designers, walked on runways.

In this blog i will be showing the world my passion for modeling,creativity, also a way to teach and impact others who also have the burning passion. My instagram handle is @creative_seun and my modeling academy instagram handle is @eoamodelingacademy.

This Blog is going to be about creativity, fashion, modeling, and business.

Thank you.

Comments