THE SPECIAL GUEST TRAINER FOR EOA MODELING ACADEMY

Here is the special guest trainer for EOA MODELING ACADEMY 2018 1st edition, Models Got Talent Winner 2017 AUGUST HAYES, as he talks and introduces himself. Here is Top Model August Hayes


"My name is Abraham Edwin August, graduate from the Ekiti State university from the department of Accounting Education born to a family of one.
I Started modelling back in school 2010 and from there it all started and evolved ranging from being a makeup artist to being a dancer and people don't believe when I say this lol, but I'm also a caterer and I do real good in that too, let's just I like to call myself Jack of all trade master of all.

Also in2016 I represented Ekiti State in the Mr ideal competition which was a disaster for me as it was not completed due to an accident, but I went on in 2017 to win the models got talent Africa most talented model, Have walked, Africa runway show abuja, sabali fashion show abuja, Bolinggo fashion show abuja(A-Squared Network), ondo fashion week, bet buy made in Naija Ibadan, Festacc fashion show Minna, Osrc fashion shoe akure"

 he also is the special guest trainer for EOA MODELING ACADEMY, oh wait, you know that already lol, he is based in Abuja and currently stays in Ekiti state, he is a fitness model, runway model, photography model, and of course model trainer, to see more of his works or shoots as it may be  check out his instagram account

Comments